Join our experienced and award winning team for exciting East of Edmonton regional tourism promotions in summer 2020 and beyond!
• Servicing clients needs, social media, special promotions and public relations.
• Assist with developing and executing media and client campaigns and presentations.
• Manage, collaborate and develop marketing and video assets that meet our objectives.
• Ability to do Video Interviews, business showcase style of Facebook Live videos.
• Other duties may include assisting managers with event and project coordination, WordPress website and social media updates on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
• Part-time or full-time contract position with competitive wage plus expenses.
• Position is best for a resident of East Central Alberta with local market knowledge.
• Post secondary education is preferred.
• Related education and experience is an asset but training provided.
• Must have strong verbal communications and computer skills.
• Must have the ability to multitask and work both independently and as part of a team.
• Must have active knowledge and experience with social media.
• Other media and digital marketing experience such as radio and videography is an asset.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, and presentable & reliable transportation.
• Must be able to travel in the local area for remote work.
• Must have an updated Android or Iphone for work use.
• Must be friendly, organized, reliable and dedicated; and have an interest in tourism.
Note: Positions will be open until the right candidate is found.
Candidate will be required to work at our office in Vegreville, Alberta and partly remote and/or at home. Cover letter with your resume will enhance your application.
Email Resume to email@example.com