Posts for Category “Outdoor Adventures”Back to all News
Posted on November 28, 2017 - about 2 years ago
Elk Island National Park gets Magical in the Winter
Wintertime visits to the Elk Island National Park provide a unique perspective on the Canadian wilderness. Trails feel brand new again and every animal that stayed behind for the winter feels all the more special for braving out the cold with us. There's nothing quite like catching a glimpse of wild bison roaming the white deep snowy plains, hooves trudging through the snow or stargazing on cold winter nights. Make no mistake about it; Elk Island gets magical in the winter. And just ...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Halloween Happenings are Here!
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Find the Perfect Gift on the Santa Trail!
- Go East of Edmonton Wins Alberta Tourism Award!
- The Best Halloween Events East of Edmonton
- Go East of Edmonton Nominated for 2 Awards
- ALBERTA OPEN FARM DAYS - August 17 & 18, 2019!
- Let's Go Sippin' East of Edmonton Summer 2019
- Must See Attractions on Road Trips East of Edmonton
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveaway (1)
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveawayest (1)
- 2017 Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- A Top Canadian Travel Blog (19)
- Agricultural Event (1)
- Alberta Open Farm Days (1)
- Announcement (33)
- Annual General Meeting (1)
- Contests (2)
- Events (21)
- Go East Of Edmonton Campground Guide (1)
- Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- June E Newsletter (2)
- Let's Go East Summer Blog 2018 (17)
- Let's Go East Summer Blog 2019 (5)
- Major Announcement (1)
- Newsletters (8)
- Outdoor Adventures (1)
- Photo Contest (2)
- RTO News (2)
- Tradeshow (1)
- Travel Guide (7)
- Website (3)