The Best Halloween Events East of Edmonton
Posted on Tuesday October 22, 2019 at 05:10PM
The season of ghouls and monsters is upon us! Looking to get into the Halloween spirit? Grab a few friends and check out all the fun and spooky events happening East of Edmonton this month:
Haunted Hike – Oct. 24th – 27th & Oct. 30th – Nov. 2nd
After a seven-year hiatus, Vegreville’s Haunted Hike is back to give you even more of a fright! With a brand-new location and a few more tricks up their sleeve, this hike is going to give you and your friends a scare like no other. Admission is just $10 at the door.
Hours: Fri. & Sat. – 7-11pm Thurs. & Sun. 7-10pm
Deadwood Asylum – Oct. 25th & 26th
Have you heard the haunting tales of the Fort Saskatchewan Museum? Deadwood has a new one to tell every year. Head over to the Warden’s House for a spooky museum tour sure to be worth the $5 admission.
Haunted Hike – Oct. 25th & 26th
Help out Tofield’s 2020 graduating class! This fundraiser and haunted hike is not for the faint of heart, but promises some excellent scares organized by a group of enthusiastic students and volunteers. The hike is 1.3km and will take 20-30 minutes, so bring your walking shoes and $5 cash for admission!
Gold Horse Casino – Oct. 26th
Looking for a different kind of Halloween fun? This weekend, head to Gold Horse Casino for a night of dancing, drinks, games, and entertainment. Don’t forget to dress in your best for the costume contest with over $5,000 worth of prizes! No cover charge required.
Hours: Starts at 9:30pm
Spooky Saturday – Oct. 26th
If you want to bring the little ones along for the Halloween fun, check out the Strathcona County Museum for some all-ages spooky activities. Admission is just $5 and costumes are always welcome!
Haunted House – Oct. 26th – 31st
Get ready to scream! If you want the ultimate haunted house experience, Wainwright promises a truly terrifying time. For the blackout experience that allows just two flashlights per group, make sure you mark your calendar for October 26th. Minimum donation is $30 per group of 6 with some exceptions.
Casino Dene – Oct. 31st
Celebrate Halloween one of the best ways you know how: happy hour! Casino Dene is offering all-day food and drink specials, happy hour from 4-7pm, and plenty of door prizes up for grabs. You’re not going to want to miss out!
Hours: 10am – 1am (Nov. 1st)
Have a safe and happy Halloween!
Author: Go East of Edmonton
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Halloween Happenings are Here!
- 15th Anniversary Vegreville Gun & Accessory Show Has Something For Everyone!
- Find the Perfect Gift on the Santa Trail!
- Go East of Edmonton Wins Alberta Tourism Award!
- Go East of Edmonton Nominated for 2 Awards
- ALBERTA OPEN FARM DAYS - August 17 & 18, 2019!
- Let's Go Sippin' East of Edmonton Summer 2019
- Must See Attractions on Road Trips East of Edmonton
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveaway (1)
- 2016 Go East Of Edmonton Prize Giveawayest (1)
- 2017 Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- A Top Canadian Travel Blog (19)
- Agricultural Event (1)
- Alberta Open Farm Days (1)
- Announcement (33)
- Annual General Meeting (1)
- Contests (2)
- Events (21)
- Go East Of Edmonton Campground Guide (1)
- Go East Of Edmonton Travel Guide (1)
- June E Newsletter (2)
- Let's Go East Summer Blog 2018 (17)
- Let's Go East Summer Blog 2019 (5)
- Major Announcement (1)
- Newsletters (8)
- Outdoor Adventures (1)
- Photo Contest (2)
- RTO News (2)
- Tradeshow (1)
- Travel Guide (7)
- Website (3)