Fort Saskatchewan Lights Up!
On November 25, 2022, their annual Lights Up! celebration takes place both indoors and outdoors at City Hall. The event runs from 5:15 to 7:30 pm.
Holiday activities to enjoy at Lights Up!
- Pictures with Santa Claus (please bring your own devices or cameras in order to take a picture)
- Holiday Petting Zoo
- Stay Warm at the Fire Pits
- Model Train Display provided by Yellowhead Rail Club
- Indigenous Cultural Display by the Fort Saskatchewan Indigenous Society
- Indigenous Drummers by the Fire Pits
- Photo Booth with a take-away picture
- Say hello and take a picture with Elsa, Ana, The Grinch, Mr. Reindeer, and the friendly Elf
- Fire Truck on display
- MIX 107.9 on-site
- Christmas Carolers (students from Erin. L Gott Studios)
- The reading of ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’
- The Lighting Up of City Hall
For more information visit their website. https://www.fortsask.ca/en/things-to-do/lights-up.aspx