Islay Beer Survivor
Win tickets for your chance to win beer and prizes!
Cash Bar – Concession – Door Prizes – 50/50 – NO MINORS
How it Works:
1. Each participant pre-purchases a $10, non-refundable ticket
2. On the evening of March 13th, each ticket holder brings a 6-pack of beer to the Islay Community Hall. Ticket holders must be in attendance or must send an adult representative in their place.
3. Every ticket stub will be in a draw box from which 10 stubs will be drawn every 10 minutes starting at 7:30 PM SHARP!
4. Each group of 10 participants will face-off in a card draw. One participant will win by drawing the highest card; their stub goes into the Door Prize Box.
5. When all participants have faced-off and all of the stubs are divided between the 2 draw boxes, stubs will be drawn from the Beer Draw Box and put into the Door Prize Box until only 5 stubs remain.
6. The remaining 5 stubs will contain the names of the winners of the beer flats. The first to be drawn is the 5th place winner, the 2nd is the 4th place winner and so on until the last stub is drawn to reveal the winner of the grand prize beer flats!
FOR TICKETS / MORE INFORMATION:
CALL/TEXT SHAUNNA: 780-581-3357
ISLAY AGENCIES: 4940-50 STREET, ISLAY, ALBERTA
License # 558555
Location: Islay Community Hall
5035-50 Street Islay, AB
Event Organizer: Islay Curling Club
Primary Contact Person: Shaunna
Phone Number: 7805813357