Redwater Kris Kringle & Parade of Lights
Redwater Parade of Lights Friday, December 4th from 5:30 – 8:30 pm.
Put the family in the car and drive around Redwater to take in the Parade of Lights experience and vote on your favorite Christmas Display. Printed copies of maps, ballots and surveys will be sent home with children in grades K – 6, others are available at: Tim Hortons, Fas Gas, and IGA. You can also check out the Town website at www.redwater.ca to print one off from there or use the fillable ballot or survey form.
Tim Hortons is offering free holiday Timbits at their drive-though; Fas Gas is offering free seasonal treats while quantities last, and $1 hot chocolate, mocha or coffee and will be collecting Parade of Lights ballots; The Lions Club will have their Mascot on hand and will also be collecting Parade of Light ballots at the Post Office during the event. You may drop off ballots and/or surveys over the weekend at Fas Gas or the drop box outside of the Town office (4924-47 Street).
Enjoy the lights and be sure to drop off your ballot and survey before Monday at 8:00 am!!
5:30 – 8:30 PM
Drive-through event starting at Pembina Place
- Receive greetings from Santa, Mrs. Claus, and their helpers
- Santa bags for young children (while supplies last)
- Refreshments to go; activity and goody bags for all ages (while supplies last)
- Drive around town and enter your vote for Redwater’s Shining Stars – the best decorated houses, businesses and/or community groups
- Drop off donations for the Fellowship of Churches Food Bank
- Visit participating businesses with special hours and promotions
For more information: