BUSINESS MARKETING SOLUTIONS SERIES
Multiple dates to choose from in your area plus spend a full day getting in-depth learning on digital marketing your business!
- Strategic Social Media Marketing in 2023: (Brian Siddle - Strong Coffee Marketing)
- Tourism Showcase open for viewing.
- Developing an annual marketing and communications plan: (Karissa Anderson - AM/FM Marketing)
- Tourism Trends & Opportunities: Go East of Edmonton
- Tourism Operator Panel Session- Learn about challenges and success from these businesses: Agtourism-Food and Beverage, Outdoors-Accommodations, Downtown-Retail, Events & Festivals, Community Tourism Development initiatives
- Digital Tips for your Online Footprint- Strong Coffee Marketing
- Social and Networking- Sample local food and beverages while you talk one on one with our presenters and others in the local tourism Industry.
Half Day Workshops:
From planning to measurement, understand the stages and components that will help with successful online marketing campaigns. Explore the benefits of increasing your reach online, learn about free monitoring and brand management tools available, and how to fit this all into your marketing, communications and content strategies.
- Putting the pieces together with a strategy
- How to create engaging online content
- Creating an online footprint and local search
- (Free) Google tools and their value in marketing, brand management, and content development
- Local search and content marketing services, their significance and uses
- New trends in digital marketing
FULL DAY CONFERENCE
TUESDAY MARCH 28, 2023
Vegreville Social Centre
4802 - 47A Street Vegreville, AB
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Tuesday April 4th, SHERWOOD PARK
Community Centre - Meeting Room 1, 401 Festival Lane Sherwood Park
9:00am - 12:00 pm
In partnership with Strathcona County.
The Landing Hotel & Conference Centre - 4902 - 39 Street St. Paul, AB
9:00am - 12:00pm