Father’s Day is just around the corner on June 17th and we want to help you plan to take dad out for something fun you will all enjoy. From fishing, golfing or taking in an exciting event in the region, or just hittin’ the road and going for a road trip. Whatever you decide on, we’ve got all the information you need to make it a great experience!
Check out these fantastic Father’s Day events happening in our region below:
- June 15-16 Ryley Summer Bust Out Festival
- June 15-16 Killam Indoor Rodeo
- June 15-16 Viking – Vikings in the Streets Festival
- June 15-16 St. Paul Centrefield Music Festival
- June 15-17 Dewberry CPCA Chuckwagon Races
- June 15-17 Provost Kinsmen Splash & Smash
- June 16 Camrose Purple Martin Festival
- June 16 Innisfree Fishing Derby
- June 16 Ardrossan Picnic & Parade
- June 16 Vegreville Speedway Drag Races
- June 17 Vegreville Father’s Day Event Show ‘n Shine
- June 16-17 Forestburg Mud Bogs
For other major events in June including the Wainwright Stampede check out our Major Events Calendar on our website.
Hurray Fore! Golfing Specials
Make sure to pick up your copy of the East of Edmonton travel guide OR visit our website to find some great golfing specials and coupons you’ll want to take advantage of, FREE power cart with the purchase of a special discount rate at Coal Creek Golf Resort, a fantastic two for one deal at Myrnam/Derwent Golf Club and also at Elk Island Golf Course, and 50% off a second green fee with cart rental at Whitetail Crossing Golf Course.
Go Fishing East of Edmonton!
Take dad fishing! Did you know we have over 100 lakes, ponds, and rivers in the area to choose from for great fishing?! Check out our comprehensive list of fishing holes in the region on our website: Go Fishing!
Go East Prize Giveaways!
Visit our website to enter our PRIZE GIVEAWAYS including a complete Ticket Package to Big Valley Jamboree, Wainwright Stampede Passes, Vegreville Country Fair Passes and more!
Did you know there are over 100 campgrounds listed on our website to choose from? Enjoy lakeside, riverside, treed, and other great camping spots. From rustic forest camping to the full service RV park, and new Glamping locations, we have it all! Celebrating their 10th Anniversary is Rocky Meadows Country Getaway near Bonnyville, it’s one of the many great featured campgrounds on our website – check it out here: Go Camping!
Happy Father’s Day!