2019 Go East of Edmonton Photo Contest Rules
Show us your talent! They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Show us the diversity and beauty of what Go East of Edmonton has to offer through your eyes with the 2019 Go East of Edmonton Photo Contest and WIN MONEY and possibly make the FRONT COVER of the 2020 Go East of Edmonton Travel Guide!
This contest is open to all photographers. Entries are not limited to photos taken in this calendar year, however, the entrant must have taken the photos within East Central Alberta -- EAST OF EDMONTON and the entrant must have taken all of the photos submitted. Entrants are allowed to submit up to 5 photographs per category. Photographs that have already been entered in our previous photo contests are not eligible.
Photos must represent "GO EAST of Edmonton" and must be tourism related.
6 CATEGORIES - $800 Awarded in Total
- Best Roadtrip - ex. pic of Roadside Attractions with vehicle, Dining, Shopping, action photo of people having fun etc. - $100
- Best Land Adventure - ex. camping, biking, hiking, ATVing, skiing, golfing etc. $100
- Best Wildlife - ex. bears, moose, birds etc. - $100
- Best Water Adventure - ex. fishing, boating, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, etc. - $100
- Best Event Photo x 2 - ex. midway, rodeos, parades, festivals, car shows etc. - $100 each
- People's Choice x 2 - We will use Facebook and Instagram to determine 'People's' favorite photo - $100 each
Deadline: Entries must be submitted by November 30, 2019
Prizes: Cash prize winners will be announced in January 2020. Winners will be direct messaged &/or emailed and will be required to supply complete name and mailing address in order to redeem their prize.
Contact: email@example.com *Rules and dates are subject to changes &/or additions. You can post photos to Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram - MUST use hashtag #mygeetrip2019 and include a location for photo to qualify.