Sign up for the Go East of Edmonton e-Newsletter!
Get bonus prizes, insider tips, special offers, discounts and deals around the region. Plus keep tabs on updated game boards, new sticker station locations and featured submissions!
HOW TO PLAY
- Signup online (above) to get BONUS PRIZES
A) It’s very important – any changes and updates in the Game will be sent to you. We are planning some special promotions and new surprises for the Game – so sign up and you won’t miss out!
B) Every player who signs up will be entered in for Bonus Prizes! We will be announcing over $1000 in Bonus Prizes in 2022.
- Plan a fun Roadtrip with your family using this Travel Guide or our website.
You can choose one or all of the regions and Go! See the Game Map. Go Northeast...Go East...Go Southeast of Edmonton!
- You and your kids can collect FREE fun Icon Stickers at the Sticker Stations in 47 Communities. See the Sticker Station pages for details. The Game starts June 4 and ends August 31, 2022.
- Use the Gameboards in this Special Section. You must present your Gameboard at the Sticker Stations to collect your sticker. Note: the maximum number of Gameboards per family is 4. Download extra Gameboards below.
- Sticker Stations close August 31, 2022 – but you have until September 7, 2022 to upload your Gameboards and enter for the prizes.
- Don’t delay your entries - each month we will draw Bonus Prizes from the people who have already entered Gameboards. Check the Wall of Fame and see who’s entered and see some great photos from this year’s game!
HOW TO ENTER & WIN
Three ways to play and enter…
Post your trip daily with our hashtags to enter for monthly and bonus prizes: use #goroadtrips2022 and #goeastofedmonton
Enter as many times as you want between June 4 - August 31, 2022.
Note: you do not have to collect stickers to enter on social media or the Photo Contest. Any type of leisure trip in our region will qualify to enter.
2022 Go East of Edmonton Roadtrip Adventure Game Details:Details on locations and participating stops / why go there below.
GO NorthEastDownload the Gameboard & Sticker Station Information Below
GO EastDownload the Gameboard & Sticker Station Information Below
GO SouthEastDownload the Gameboard & Sticker Station Information Below
Why you should Play the Roadtrip Adventure Game in 2021!
Our family shared a lot of laughs
Thanks again for a wonderful roadtrip game. Our family shared a lot of laughs and made plenty of memories this summer.
Thank you so much for making this game
My wife, Sarah Ryan, and I just completed the Northeast of Edmonton section of the Go East Roadtrip Adventure. We had a wonderful time! We’d been to a lot of the places for work before, but never to explore as vacationers. Thank you so much for making this game!
It was so much fun
We had such a great time doing this challenge with the kids. It was so much fun and got so many pictures we can’t wait until next year’s roadtrip adventure. Using the website as well as the magazine, Go East of Edmonton, to plan the trip definitely made it effortless.
Casey & Michelle
A great introduction to the small towns
We had a lot of fun on this roadtrip as we combined it with the “World’s Largest” roadtrip we planned on doing, so it worked perfectly. It was a great introduction to the small towns on the east side of Edmonton as we’ve been here for 6 years now, and we all enjoyed the scenic routes as well. The sticker stops felt like the pitstops in the Amazing Race. Thanks, and I guess until the next adventure game.
Alek, Elenita, and Liam
Kudos to the team that put this game together
This is a great idea and something we are thoroughly enjoying doing. Kudos to the team that put this game together. I look forward to next year’s version and will keep an eye out for it.
We had so much fun
Here is our game board for the Adventure roadtrip! We had so much fun touring around; thank you so much for the fun ideas!
A great idea
This was a great idea. We are glad we did it!
The kids had a blast
Thank you for facilitating and organizing this event! We just found out about it two weeks ago and went crazy trying to get stickers. The kids had a blast and we hope one of us wins a prize!