45th Year of Featuring Make It, Bake It, Grow It & Homebased Businesses
The Border City Farmers’ Market in Lloydminster, Alberta is in its 45th year of offering hand-made, home-baked, locally grown and home-based business vendors.
Markets run every Thursday from 12:00PM to 6:00PM year-round with free cake and coffee and a winter market also runs on Saturdays from 11:00AM to 5:00PM.
Don’t miss the special Christmas markets on December 12th and December 19th from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm.
New vendors are welcome!
Check out their Facebook page for info on upcoming events and to find out how to win the monthly draw for $100!
June 3, 2020 Update:
The Border City Farmers Market has created a safe, temporary, modified outdoor Farmers Market for you to shop in and support local. Our vendors have missed the markets, their customers, fellow vendors and are looking forward to seeing you all again! Markets will be held Thursdays 12-4pm at the Servus Sports Center in the South Parking Lot, starting June 4th.
We ask that you take a minute to become familiar with the following guidelines and safety precautions.
– Customers can enter the market only between 12pm-4pm.
– Customer entrance & exit will be located ONLY on the North side of the farmers market. (Please do not enter/exit/walk between vendor booths)
– Hand sanitizer stations located at entrance/exit and throughout market.
– Vendors are spaced 2m apart. (Please do not enter space designated for distancing between booths)
– Be mindful of keeping 2m physical distancing at all times. (If coming as a family, please stay together as a family unit)
– Please follow arrows once you enter the market to maintain one-way traffic flow.
– Please avoid handling vendors products, prior to purchase.
– Please do not bring reusable bags. Bags will be provided.
– No samples will be provided.
– No smoking will be allowed within the market area.
– Vendors must have hand sanitizer.
– A cleaning & sanitizing routine is put in place, sanitizing touch points and common use areas frequently.
– Customers and vendors must stay home if they are sick or feel unwell.
Thank you for understanding and following these protocols that allow us to re-open our Farmers Market and serve our community. Thank you for supporting your local Farmers Market, local vendors, small businesses and shopping local.