September 9, 2021 Update:
We are tentatively full for 2022. There is a waiting list right now and if you wish to be added to the list, email us with contact info and size of trailer. We may not have sites till 2023 but those on the list will be contacted.
We offer beautifully treed and secluded RV sites for Seasonal Campers open from May to September annually at affordable rates! Most large sites are $1700+gst.
Note: We are not a daily or weekend campsite. We are a long-term lot rental.
NEW Alberta Health Services (AHS) rules are in effect. Social Distancing is Mandatory. Only RV Camping is allowed and you must use your own RV for the Bathroom. Click here to see rules and guidelines.
IMPORTANT: To see the seasonal campground you MUST book a campsite tour as this is a locked gated community. NO DROP-INS allowed, appointment must be made. We will start doing tours in September once we know if we have any vacancies for 2022.
Opening May 14, 2022 till Sept 29, 2022.
Seasonal Site Details:
- Full season is 5 full months – May to end of Sept (weather permitting)
- All fully treed, private and secluded sites
- Private, gated and secure with caretakers on site with over 20 years camping experience
- You get anytime access with the gate key during the season
- Only 25 RV sites so it is a relaxing quiet community – (current campers are mostly working families, some with small kids, ages range from the 30’s to the 60’s)
- Picnic table and a firepit supplied with every site
- Pets are allowed – dogs MUST be on a leash at all times
- Feels far away yet is close to towns for food and supplies
What’s great about us…Activities and Outdoor Adventures… Enjoy a more secluded wilderness camping experience in Two Hills County with 1 mile of private river front access to the the North Saskatchewan River, amidst 200 acres of thick pristine forest. It’s like camping and adventures in the mountains without the crowds and long drive. Incredible fishing ! Some campers catching over 50 walleye in a weekend – catch and release. Plus awesome tubing and swimming as the river is very clean and shallow where we are located. 3 lakes within 15 min drive for more boating and fishing.
Excellent boating, canoeing, kayaking, Tubing, swimming, fishing, and beaches. Short and long tubing shuttle available. Go fishing for Sturgeon, Walleye, Goldeye, Sauger, Pike and more on the North Saskatchewan River. 3 lakes close by for very good fishing and Motor boating with boat launches.
Playground, plus Game Sites for all ages and Campground Forest & Trails
Multi-use Trails for hiking, biking including riverside trail to secluded beaches. Wildlife viewing Yes we have bears in the area, but they are not a problem, they roam the forest areas – but so does the moose, deer, lynx, rabbits, squirrels, beavers, and more. Awesome Bird-watching for Bald Eagles, Golden Eagles, pelicans, ducks, swans, geese, and other shorebirds.
Nearby Golfing, Shopping, Dining, Museums.
10 minutes to food, liquor, and gas in the Village of Myrnam and Golf Course. 20 minutes to shopping, dining, museum and golf course in the Town of St. Paul. Plus 2 other golf courses within half an hour.
Why buy or pay high rent when you can camp here at very affordable prices!
Seasonal Site Rates:
- Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large available – from $1600 and up depending on size of site
- GST extra on all sites and fees
- Single RV sites available
- Contact us for a complete tour before they are all booked
Services and Facilities:
- Live comfortably and you never need to move your trailer so you can have a great camping experience with no inconvenience. Contact us for any details regarding our services. Note some services have changed since AHS has created new rules for Camping in Alberta in 2020.
- Power – Each site holder runs an inverter generator for a power supply at every campsite.
- Water – Each site has a water supply that is treated potable water.
- Sewer Dump is available at the campsite with no charge to dump.
- Sewer Tank Wastewater Hookup is available for an extra charge so you never have to worry about dumping.
- Garbage and Recycling is in a large garbage dumpster and another recycling bin dumpster.
- Wood and dead fall can be cut for FREE for your use or you can purchase at reduced rates wood that is dry, cut and split – ready to burn.
- Winter Storage is available for as little as $150 and includes security checking your site during the winter.
- Anytime RV and camping advice and assistance is available for maintenance or winterizing, etc.
- Contact us for the complete list of Rules, Facilities and Frequently Asked Questions.
Back to Camping
- Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Table
- Sewer Hookup
- Winter Storage
- Horseshoe Pits
- Volleyball Net
- "Wanted to let you know how impressed we were with your campground. It was truly amazing. Loved the seclusion, the games throughout the campground and the trails. You have a little piece of heaven there. We will be back again."
- "Camping here is like camping in the mountains."
- "We love it here because it's not busy, it peaceful and beautiful."
- "It's a fun RV community for both adults and kids with special events."
- "It's safer and secure than other places and not as busy."
- "Your rates are better and lower than other seasonal campgrounds."
- "You are the cleanest campground we have been to! Your sites are 2-3x larger than other places! Awesome wildlife viewing"!
- "Incredible fishing this year, I caught over 50 on the long weekend!"