Vegreville Elks/Kinsmen Park – Home of the World’s Largest Pysanka
• Accredited Visitor Information Centre
• Ukrainian Souvenirs, Snacks & Food Trucks
• Thursday Night Farmers’ Market
• FREE Borrow-A-Bike Program
• Walking Trails & Accessible Playground
• Serviced Campground & Fishing Pond
• Public Washroom, Free Showers & Sani-Station
Open: May – Sept. 65 sites, concession, day use area, dump station, firewood, flush toilets, showers, picnic area, visitor centre. Services: 30 amp, (P/N). Recreation: playground, trails, hiking, biking. fishing.
From June through August, enjoy the Pysanka Park Markets from 5-8pm right at the campground. Downtown Vegreville is a short 10 minute walk away, where you can enjoy a variety of shops and services.
Back to Camping
- Visitor Centre
- Picnic Shelter
- Day Use Area
- Sewage Dumping Station