The Bonnyville/Cold Lake Region has lots of great things to get out there and do this winter. Here are some of them:
- Kinosoo Ridge skiing, tubing, snowboarding etc.
- Cross Country skiing Muriel Lake MD Park
- Game of shinny at an outdoor rink
- Snow Fever – Save the date – Family Day Long Weekend at Kinosoo Ridge Resort
(hosted by MD of Bonnyville/Kinosoo Ridge, City of Cold Lake & 4-Wing)
- Bonnyville Nordic Ski Club
– Lessons + rentals available
- Ice Fishing with Kim Grey at Anglers Fishing Tours – supplies fishing gear, snacks, refreshments, etc. Ice shacks available to rent for the day or overnight
- Ice fishing with Kinosoo Ice Shack Rentals on beautiful Cold Lake Alberta! NTJ rentals and Wicked watersport rentals have teamed up to rent Ice shacks. Call or text 780-201-7693 to reserve today.
- Sleigh rides
- Skating Trails
Col. JJ. Parr Sports Centre (Cold Lake)
Cold Lake Energy Centre
Learn more in our Bonnyville Winter Stories...
See all about winter in the Bonnyville- Cold Lake Winter Guide
Find more things to do in Bonnyville here.
Find more things to do in Cold Lake here.